I leave you some activities for today. I also advise you to take advantage to listen to music and watch movies in English.
¡Buenos dias! Os dejo algunas actividades para realizar hoy. Ademas, os aconsejo que aprovecheis estos días para escuchar música y ver películas en inglés.
FIRST ACTIVITY
Watch the video and write the comparative adjectives that appear in it.
Mira el video y escribe los adjetivos comparativos que aparecen en el.
SECOND ACTIVITY
Do the exercises.When you finish you can correct them.
Haz los ejercicios
Comparatives, una ficha interactiva de cakmak
liveworksheets.com
liveworksheets.com
THIRD ACTIVITY
Do the exercises. When you finish you can correct them.
Haz los ejercicios. Cuando termines, te los puedes corregir.
Comparatives I, una ficha interactiva de Darbonens
liveworksheets.com
liveworksheets.com
FOURTH ACTIVITY
Correct page 94 from activity book
Corregir página 94 del activity book
FIFTH ACTIVITY
A game to practices the irregular verbs
(Un juego para repasar los verbos irregulares en pasado)



No comments:
Post a Comment